The Member Engagement Committee is responsible for assisting the Board in fulfilling its responsibilities in relation to, among other matters:
- Membership structure and fees.
- The process for recruiting and maintaining members.
- The screening process of applicants for membership.
- Member services and communications, including all electronic communiqués and CCGG website.
- Opportunities for enhancing member involvement and engagement.
- Any additional matters delegated to the committee by the board.
- Kevin Uebelein - Alberta Investment Management Corporation (Chair)
- Julie Cays - Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology Pension Plan (Vice Chair)
- Derek Brodersen - Alberta Teachers' Retirement Fund
- Martin Gerber - Connor, Clark & Lunn Investment Management Ltd.
- John Sinclair - New Brunswick Investment Management Corporation
- Barbara Zvan - Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- Catherine McCall - Canadian Coalition for Good Governance (Staff Attendee)
- Ali Abid - Canadian Coalition for Good Governance (Staff Attendee)
- Rejane Wilson - Canadian Coalition for Good Governance (Staff Attendee)