In 2013, CCGG created an Academic Advisory Board to assist staff in keeping abreast of governance initiatives and issues and remaining in the forefront of corporate governance developments. Board members provide staff with the benefit of their expertise, knowledge and perspectives on corporate governance issues, in particular as they relate to the role and interests of institutional shareholders.
The Academic Advisory Board members currently are:
- Anita Anand - University of Toronto, Faculty of Law
- Alexander Dyck - University of Toronto, Rotman School of Management
- Cristie Ford - University of British Columbia, Faculty of Law
- Richard Leblanc - York University, Faculty of Liberal Arts and Professional Studies
- Randall Morck - University of Alberta, Alberta School of Business
- Stephane Rousseau - University of Montreal, Faculty of Law