Finance and Audit Committee
The Finance and Audit Committee is responsible for the annual budgeting process, the review of interim and annual financial statements and the recommendation of their approval by the board. The Chair of the Committee annually holds an in camera meeting with CCGG’s auditors to discuss the results of the audit.
Governance and Nominating Committee
The Governance and Nominating Committee is responsible for assisting the Board of Directors to fulfill its oversight responsibilities in relation to a number of matters including:
- The size, composition and structure of the board and its committees.
- The nomination of directors.
- Assessments of the effectiveness and contribution of the board, its committees and individual directors.
- CCGG’s overall approach to its own corporate governance.
- Orientation and continuing education for directors.
- Matters involving actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Any additional matters delegated to the committee by the board.